These unique treasures have travelled from remote areas in Argentina.
This set is ideal for decorating walls and it includes: one Small basket, two Medium baskets and one Large basket.
You will be able to choose the baskets and designs from our available stock.
Handmade from start to end: Women from the Wichi indigenous community in "El Potrillo", Formosa, made these beautiful pieces using ancestral hand - weaving techniques.
Material: Native chaguar fibers.
Colors: Multicolor (dyed with fruits, roots and seeds)
Our products might have some irregularities in size & color, that’s the magic of handmade.
Hurfa’s tips: Our functional and decorative Baskets spread bohemian vibes wherever you put them. Experiment with different arrangements to create a beautiful and trendy effect.
You can use them:
- basket walls
- decoration for your table or shelf
- storage for your everyday items
- arrangement together with other baskets
Explore your creativity by combining several baskets from different sizes and patterns for your own unique and personal wall decoration!
- To support the longevity of the natural materials please handle your basket with care. You don’t need to apply any particular care products. However, we highly recommend to keep your basket away from moisture and sun exposure to avoid color fading.
- To clean your basket, simply vacuum or gently shake it to remove dust or dirt particles
- After shipping, the basket might need your assistance to get back to its original shape and secure footing.