Handmade from start to end: These pieces were made by Delfi in Sintra, Portugal. She molded the clay manually creating these unique cups. The wax was poured by hand using soy wax and Lavander essential oils.
Materials: Clay and soy wax.
Approximate dimensions in cm: 7,5cm x 7cm (height)
Get in touch with us if you´d like to see more options.
Our products might have some irregularities in size & color, that’s the magic of handmade.
Instructions and care info:
- Light the candle as you would do with a cotton wick. Just lighting one end of the wick is enough. The flame will then spread to the rest of the wick, creating a stable and long-lastin flame.
- Once you lit the candle, allow the wax to melt close to the edge of the container (this can take 2/3 hours) and up to 4 hours at a time to prevent candle tunnelling.
- Before lighting again, cut the black bits from the top of the wick to approximately 2mm.
- Stop the burn of the candle when it remains approximately 8mm unmelted wax.
- Approximate burning hours:
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable objects.
- Do not let the fire unattended.
- Once the candle is finished clean up the leftovers with a humid cloth or butter knife (depending on the amount) and afterwards clean with water. Now you can enjoy your beautiful ceramic piece!