This unique treasure has travelled from remote areas in Argentina.
Handmade from start to end: women from indigenous communities in Tafí del Valle, Tucumán, made this beautiful CERAFINA cushion cover on a loom using their ancestral hand - weaving techniques.
Material: Sheep wool.
Approximate dimensions in cm (HxW): 33 x 57 + pom poms, 42 x 66 total.
- Please hand-wash with cold water and a mild detergent (or use the hand-wash program of your washing machine)
- Lay the pillowcase flat to dry in order to ensure it returns to its natural shape
- If necessary, gently squeeze the wet cover (please avoid of twisting)
- Please don’t iron
- Please don’t rub in damp stains. Instead, try to soak up the moisture asap by gently dabbing it with a cloth
- For stubborn stains, try to moisten the cloth with warm water beforehand.
- To avoid color fading, please avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture
Should a stain remain even after using our care instructions, please contact your local cleaning service.