This unique treasure has travelled from remote areas in Argentina.
Handmade from start to end: Eusebia, a woman from the Wichi indigenous community in "El Potrillo", Formosa, made this beautiful piece using ancestral hand - weaving techniques.
Material: Native chaguar fibers.
Colors: Brown & natural (dyed with fruits, roots and seeds)
Dimensions in cm (HxD): 4 x 17
Our products might have some irregularities in size & color, that’s the magic of handmade.
Hurfa’s tips: The functional and decorative Josefa Handwoven Basket (S) spreads bohemian vibes wherever you put it. Experiment with different arrangements to create a beautiful and trendy effect.
You can use this raw and ethnic piece as:
- decoration for your table or shelf
- storage for your everyday items
- arrangement together with other baskets
Explore your creativity by combining several baskets from different sizes and patterns for your own unique and personal wall decoration!
- To support the longevity of the natural materials please handle your basket with care. You don’t need to apply any particular care products. However, we highly recommend keeping your basket away from moisture and sun exposure to avoid color fading.
- To clean your basket, vacuum or gently shake it to remove dust or dirt particles
- After shipping, the basket might need your assistance to get back to its original shape and secure footing.