This unique treasure has travelled from remote areas in Argentina.
Handmade from start to end: Delia, a woman from the Wichi indigenous community in "El Potrillo", Formosa, made this beautiful piece using ancestral hand - weaving techniques.
Material: Native chaguar fibers.
Colors: Ochre with natural (dyed with fruits, roots and seeds)
Dimensions in cm (HxD): 4 x 15
Our products might have some irregularities in size & color, that’s the magic of handmade.
Hurfa’s tips: The Josefa Basket (S) adds a natural and authentic touch to your interior.
You can use it e.g. to deal as aesthetic storage for:
- jewellery on your nightstand
- remote control on your coffee table
- dry flowers beside your bathtub
You can also combine it with other baskets to create your personal, unique wall arrangement.
- To support the longevity of the natural materials please handle your basket with care. You don’t need to apply any particular care products. However, we highly recommend keeping your basket away from moisture and sun exposure to avoid color fading.
- To clean your basket, vacuum or gently shake it to remove dust or dirt particles
- After shipping, the basket might need your assistance to get back to its original shape and secure footing.