Handmade from start to end: This candle was made by Delfi in Sintra, Portugal. She molded the clay manually creating this unique and organic shaped cup/bowl. The wax was poured by hand using soy wax and Lavander essential oils. This last combination has calming and balancing properties.
Materials: Clay and soy wax.
Color: Tan (irregular).
Approximate dimensions in cm: 7,5 x 6,8 (height).
Packaging: Made from scraps of naturally dyed cotton fabric.
Our products might have some irregularities in size & color, that’s the magic of handmade.
Instructions and care info:
- Light the candle as you would do with a cotton wick. Just lighting one end of the wick is enough. The flame will then spread to the rest of the wick, creating a stable and long-lastin flame.
- Once you lit the candle, allow the wax to melt close to the edge of the container (this can take 2/3 hours) and up to 4 hours at a time to prevent candle tunnelling.
- Before lighting again, cut the black bits from the top of the wick to approximately 2mm.
- Stop the burn of the candle when it remains approximately 8mm unmelted wax.
- Approximate burning hours:
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable objects.
- Do not let the fire unattended.
- Once the candle is finished clean up the leftovers with a humid cloth or butter knife (depending on the amount) and afterwards clean with water. Now you can enjoy your beautiful ceramic piece!